The implementation of the AMULET project was greatly aided by interdisciplinary collaboration with various communities involved in cardiology, telemedicine, information technology, and innovation in health care.
As part of task no. 3 of the AMULET project, which consisted of a prospective, randomised and controlled clinical trial, we cooperated with teams of cardiologists from various clinical centres and hospitals:
- two clinics of the University Clinical Centre in Gdańsk,
- the Military Teaching Hospital in Kraków,
- Tomaszów Health Centre in Tomaszów Mazowiecki
and specialist clinics:
- a specialist outpatient clinic of SOPMED Medical Centre in Sopot
- a specialist outpatient clinic of Pro Corde Cardiology Centre in Wrocław
- NZOZ SANA specialist outpatient clinic in Warsaw.
Interested in cooperation?
Please contact us using the contact form